Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughts and Rambles 12

It's funny how motivation can make its way into and out of life. It's amazing how easily it can do both. However, it's also hard for the same cases as well. Excuse me for my lack of proper grammar as I make this note. Grammar was never really my strong point and I tend to make a lot of redundant phrases. As if you already didn't know from my previous notes. Anyways, it has been awhile since I've written something down. I've had many ideas of making new notes, but I've been preoccupied with other things and since those times, I have forgotten what I was going to write down. But since I do have some time to myself, I've decided to make this note. I might have made another note based off of this topic, but I usually do not go back and read my past ones after I have made them. So if this is also redundant, so be it.

Motivation

So, what's yours? Motivation comes in almost everything. People can find motivation in the simplicity of the ground to the complexity of the infinite universe. So rather than asking what your specific motivation is, what are your motivations? Also, are you motivating anyone else? What better than to help motivate yourself by motivating other people? The drive to keep people going. The thought that it is you who is making a difference in someone's life. The satisfaction that you are doing accomplishing something.

Do it.

Who says you can't? Who says that you can? This is your life. This is your body. This is your soul. Why are you waiting? Every day, every hour, every minute that you take thinking about the "what if's" is spent wasted instead of doing the "can do's."

I can't.

Two words that are always a go-to. We're all victimized of these two words. They hold us back. They hinder us from being what we can be. It's easy to be demotivated. It's easy to hold things off for another time. So sure, lay back. Take it easy. Do nothing. There's always another hour I could hold it off. There's always another day in which I could do it.

"Yesterday, you said tomorrow."

I cannot really think of much more to say on this topic. Let's see here...

///

You know, it's good to be back home. I missed the privacy that a home has. It's just something here, that brings a sort of peace of mind. However, I'm still missing that certain peace of mind. Something is missing. But what? I have my family here. Is it friends? Is it some material belonging? No, no, I know that something that is hindering me from peace of mind is not something in which I can make or someone can make. Is it a loved one? Is it missing a certain idea? Maybe a certain concept? A feeling? Do I need another feeling to have this sense of another feeling which is peace of mind? But, how am I to gain it? Maybe it's not something I can gain, but something I have to earn. Something that someone has to show me and I have to achieve that certain thing. Maybe, it's something that I have to find myself. What do I long for?

Hobo. That is what I am. A hobo. I was just introduced to the real meaning of the word "hobo." If it is the true meaning. But I was introduced to a new definition. The term "hobo" means "homeward bound." If I remember correctly, it was used to call the people coming home from the Civil War here in America. The soldiers were homeward bound, hobos. Maybe I'm a hobo. Someone who is looking for their home. Someone who is looking to find somewhere, someplace, something, someone else, that can give me that sense of peace of mind.

I miss the past. I miss childhood. It was so innocent. Life seemed so long. Life seemed endless. Back when we were young, we could be anything. We could make anything from everything. Imagination was the key. I want that innocence back. I want a time where curse words were strictly taboo. Even the word butt was considered bad.

But then again, I don't want that back. There are also things in this time that I treasure. The life lessons I have learned. The people I have met. The feelings I have come to know. The mysteries I have encountered. I have become wiser through all of this. I have learned that it is better to regret something that I have done that something that I haven't done. That is how I learn. Through mistakes. Through failure. I wish I could still remember the quotes that I want to put down, but somehow I have forgotten them. Oh well, maybe I'll set them as my status. Or I'll just edit this note and put some in here. Anyways, that's not really the problem.

Actually, what is the problem?

So many situations that I wish could happen. Damn...Sometimes I think I'm too sensitive for my own good. I feel like I may be too romantic for my gender. No, no thoughts that I may be a homosexual or anything. But I don't want this note to go in that direction. Listening to this calming music on Pandora is setting a lot of ideas in my mind and resurfacing past ones. I want to share them to the world, but I also want to hold them so I can just share them to that special someone.

You know what I have come to realize? Some people have their own way with words. They just like to throw them around like they don't mean that much. Well, maybe they like to throw them around like they mean more to someone else than the next person. That bugs me for some reason. Promises are broken that way. Feelings get crushed. Spirits are shattered. But I guess that's how life is. And those people are usually the ones we love the most.

"Love is giving someone the power to hurt you terribly....And hoping they don't."

This quote is heartwrenchingly true. Sometimes, we give someone love, yet, in the end they do something else with it. Some take that word more seriously than others.

In the end, we must all move on. There is a special quote that was introduced to me that I hope to live off of.

"Some try to forget. Some tend to dwell. Me? I will do neither."

I wish I could go up on my roof right now. If it is a clear night, I would love to just look up and gaze up at the stars. Let my mind wander. Sigh, just something seems missing. I really wish I could know what it was. But, maybe that's it. Maybe I have to find it.

One of these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment