Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughts and Rambles 14

You and I began as strangers.

I miss "you." "You" were the one who knew what "you" were doing. "You" seemed to have everything figured out. But then what happened? Did "you" lose that sort of confidence? Did "you" forget what you said? Something changed. Something happened, but "you" don't know what. Neither did the other person(s). Or, maybe "you" figured out something else, but decided to keep it to your own.

You became my life.

So, are "you" sure "you" made the right choice? Did "you" regret anything? It's a shame how fast things can change. It's a shame how things are also quick to arise from the depths of our forgotten memories. Or at least they want to be forgotten. But there is something that lingers, something that makes that memory want to still be there. Do "you" know what it is?

We will become...

"You" pushed away things that "you" said never would be. But it's inevitable. In order to have things done, lies must be said. Difficult, but true. Sometimes, I wonder what "you" are thinking or were thinking. At times, I wish that I couldn't be able to think about "you." I don't know a lot, but I do know some things. Some things are left unfinished. "You" know most of them, but some were just kept secret. Maybe that's it. Those secrets should have been kept, or expressed. As my eyes close, I look into a reflection of what it once was and what it was dreamt to be. I know "you" are still there. Deep within, waiting for something. I hope I can find it. If not, then someone else. I just want "you" to be you.

Strangers, again.

(Multiple interpretations is key for this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment