Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughts and Rambles 10

Ugh. I hate feeling sick. It's this weird weather change, I swear. Maybe I just have allergies. Meh. Anyways, not sure what to really talk about on this one. I just haven't been feeling myself lately. No, no depression or anything. You may think that because of my statuses, but don't you worry, I'm okay. Lol. It's not of sadness I would say. But more of trying to accept. Taking a more serious look at things. Maybe I have to mature a bit. Maybe others have to. Who knows. Maturity has been defined on so many levels that it has become almost obsolete to modern time. Or has it? I don't know. It's late. I'm tired. I'm kind of sick. And I'm just rambling about whatever to myself and maybe to whoever reads this. Sigh. I wish I could figure out so many questions that are going through my mind. I wish I knew what to do. I wish I could know what I am able to do. Maybe that's what I have to strive for. Maybe I have to find my limit and break it. I don't even know anymore. Music can be so calming at times. Music can express what words alone cannot. The real quote goes along those lines. I'm listening to an instrumental song called Healing Touch and it's quite calming. Makes me wish that I could play piano as much as I used to. Ah. So many wishes. So few stars. Promises. Promises. Promises. I keep them. Do you? Am I still? What did it mean? What did it all mean? As I lie here, and close my eyes, I drift off into another world. Will you hold me down or let me go? Do you know what is at stake? These questions probably don't mean anything to you. Heck, they could hardly mean anything to me. But, I don't know. I just love to play with detailed words. Every word has its meaning. I tend to use that and put it to an extreme. What can I say. I'm a mad of my word. I have been. I always will. I promise. Life is hard. Too many things. I wish I could fall asleep. But I just had to take out my iPod and write this, didn't I? Yeah. Oh well. Feels good to let some thoughts go out. Not so good to let coughs go out. I need sleep and rest. Goodnight world. Hope you can spin me a better week. Man, why do I always seems to pitiful? I really need to change this. Until another day. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment