Friday, September 30, 2011

Thoughts and Rambles 6

New clothes, new electronics, new style, new character, and soon a new life. Four years has come and gone, and now another is on its way. Am I ready? Hardly. Am I going to give up? No. Struggles are part of life. We have to learn how to analyze, compute, resolve, and act. Easier said then done however. It always is. Trying to tell yourself that it'll be okay, that you'll be okay if it happens. However, lies can get only so far. It's sort of like a security blanket I suppose when we were little. Something we could easily go to and hold on to. But we soon realize in the future that it was all in the mind. Ha, depressing words no? Sorry sorry, no intention. Just talking and rambling. Childhood. Such an innocent part of our lifetime. Carefree. Everything was possible. Floor burns and minor cuts were the only things that could prove you were tough. And goodbyes only meant until tomorrow. I'm surely missing some other childhood memories but it's late. I also know that some people didn't have the best of a childhood. And to them, I am sorry. I went through some difficult times dealing with racism. But, I learned to ignore it when it came my way and some of my fellow classmates grew out of it too. Ha, look at me talking like I'm old. Trying to relapse memories that were hardly ten years ago. But think, ten years ago was a new millennium. Now, so many things have changed. People come and go. Drama happens regularly. Love becomes issues. Feelings conflict. Hormones rage. Influences arise. Friends become enemies. Enemies become friends. The list goes on. Too bad that's not going to change. It's going to last forever. Ah, how I wish so many things. Life is a gift though. We shouldn't take it for granted, but there are sayings that says it's okay. So, what's correct? I don't know. It's up to the person reading them I suppose. But it's whatever. It's time to move on. Too much trouble dwelling in the past. Too bad it's part of our foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment